Due to rapid growth we are looking for a proactive and motivated individual to be a Sr. Program Manager at AutoGuide Mobile Robots. With an expanding portfolio of mobile robots, this position will be instrumental in the launch of our new platforms and has tremendous career opportunities.
AutoGuide Mobile Robots designs, manufactures and installs the most technically advanced mobile robots with one goal in mind: surpassing customers’ expectations. For more than two decades, AutoGuide has provided maximum value to businesses in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution operations across multiple industries.
As a Sr. Program Manager at AutoGuide you will lead the programs to develop and deliver our new mobile robot hardware and software platforms.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead large, complex, cross-functional programs from initiation to delivery.
- Collect business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
- Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside vendors to develop optimal solutions.
- Own the overall program schedule ensuring that optimal trade-offs are made between schedule, resources and scope.
- Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Anticipating, identifying and driving resolution of program challenges to prevent downstream problems.
- Operate with significant autonomy and discretion, but know when to escalate.
- Provide effective and timely program updates to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Identify and recommend improvements to process and program efficiencies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in United States.
In addition, to be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- Demonstrable experience transitioning technologies from R&D to production.
- Versed in all aspects of program management including schedule development, cross-functional leadership, risk mitigation, reporting and governance.
- Strong hardware and software development background with experience in hardware and software development cycles, and in managing and delivering large cross-functional program.
- Bachelors in a technical field (engineering degree is desirable).
- 7+ years of work experience in technical program/product management.
- Strong influencing skills with a proven ability to motivate and focus people at all levels.
- Ability to overcome obstacles to get the job done. Can do attitude!
- Proficient in MS Project and Agile project planning tools like MS Azure Boards, Jira, or similar.
- Ability to travel (~15%)
This position will include a competitive Salary and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a copy of their resume and cover letter by applying below.
AutoGuide Mobile Robots thanks you for your interest in joining our team and the appreciates the efforts required to pursue this opportunity, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter