We are seeking a Mobile Robot Installation Engineer. The person in this position will be responsible to implement Mobile Robot solutions at customer locations, including installation, set up, start-up support, and training, while interacting with our customers in a professional and supportive manner. This position will be based in our Georgetown, Kentucky, or Chelmsford, Massachusetts locations.
AutoGuide Mobile Robots (subsidiary of Heartland Automation Solutions) designs, manufactures and installs the most technically advanced mobile robots with one goal in mind: surpassing customers’ expectations. For more than a decade, AutoGuide has provided maximum value to businesses in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution operations. AutoGuide just launched its MAX-N10, the industry’s most reliable and affordable natural feature guidance tugger. Unlike other mobile robots in the market, AutoGuide used its experience in demanding automotive plants to develop and test the rugged MAX-N10 tugger that can handle nearly any environment – regardless of lighting and constant modification. MAX-N10 moves loads up to 10,000 pounds seamlessly with no magnetic tape or RFID tags required, making installation and modification a breeze.
• PLC programming and electrical experience necessary
• Technical degree a plus
• Software Experience a plus
• Ability to travel extensively (75%+)
• Highly responsible and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work long hours in different manufacturing environments
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to read and follow electrical and mechanical prints
• Robotic experience a plus (Traditional or Mobile)
• Must be available to work weekends, holiday, off shifts
• Willingness to learn and adapt to change is essential